Welcome to TAGingo. We are honored that you are interested in being a part of our online community of talented writers.
You don’t have to be a professional writer to be a part of the TAGingo family. Our contributors and guest writers hail from every simple walk of life fighting for their lives and everyday people with something valuable to share.
We are currently looking for people who can share articles that are vulnerable and real.
We don’t really have any “rules” for you to follow, but here some tips for you to keep in mind as you craft your blog post for submission.
If you have something that you think our audience would love, then we encourage you to submit it even if it doesn’t line up with the tips below. We want works from the heart and much more.
1. The Headline. Your headline is one of the most important parts of your blog post. Do your best to write the best EYE CATCHING headline.
2. Storytelling is key. Tell your story in the beginning to hook readers into continuing to read the rest of your post. Make your post more engaging by tying your personal story into what you are talking about. Raw and real generally work best.
3. Images are important. The right image not only encourages people to click on the blog from the main page (and on social media sites), but it also moves your story forward and strengthens your message.
4. Break up your copy with sub-headers to make post more scannable. If it’s a long post, you use sub-headers that add a punch of character and/or entice the reader to keep reading.
5. Bullet point or number your list and use block quotes to make it more scannable for the reader. Also consider using short paragraphs and bold/italics to make it easier to read.
6. Add a tweetable to your content. Keep it around 100 characters (no more) because we have to add your blog URL and our Twitter username (@tagingo)
7. Include a call to action – like a tweetable, a question at the end, or a request for specific comments.
8. Your bio at the end should be two to three sentences – short and to the point, with a link to your website, your Twitter account, and your Facebook Business Page. You can also mention any books you have written. Make it super easy for people to find and connect with you.
9. Because we live in a social world, and we are a social platform, we encourage all of our contributors to promote their Positively Positive posts by sharing them on their website and/or via email, newsletters, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, Instagram, and any other social networking sites.
Please REGISTER and SUBMIT your STORY from the extreme TOP RIGHT ICON.